Should you be interested in free trials with any of the above classes, just ask and we’ll happily book you in!
All of our teachers come from a professional performing / teaching background and are fully DBS checked (CRB) trained and insured.
Times & Fees
All of our classes are run by Standard , Age is a guide when first joining.
Fees for classes vary and are shown along with the class details in the tables below.
Waltham Abbey Classes
21a Howard Business Pk
St Barnabas Church Hall
Snakes Lane East
Waltham Abbey Classes
Monday - Dancescape Studios, Waltham Abbey
|Mini Streetz 3yrs-4yrs||3:45 PM - 4:30 PM|
|Streetz Class 1 5-7yrs||3:45 PM - 4:45 PM|
|Streetz Class 2 8-12yrs||4:45 PM - 5:45 PM|
|Streetz Class 3 13-14yrs||4:45 PM - 5:45 PM|
|Streetz Class 4 15-21yrs||5:45 PM - 6:45 PM|
Tuesday - Dancescape Studios, Waltham Abbey
|Acro age 3-7yrs||4:00 PM - 4:45 PM|
|Acro age 7-12yrs||4:45 PM - 5:45 PM|
Wednesday - Dancescape Studios, Waltham Abbey
|Tap/Ballet Pre Primary age 3-6yrs||3:45 PM - 4:45 PM|
|Tap/Ballet Primary age 7yrs +||4:45 PM - 5:45 PM|
|Tap/Ballet Grade 1 age 9yrs +||5:45 PM - 6:45 PM|
|Tap/Ballet Grade 2 age 11yrs +||6:45 PM - 7:30 PM|
Thursday - Dancescape Studios, Waltham Abbey
|Tumbling/Tricks/Break Juniors||3:45 PM - 4:30 PM|
|Tumbling/ Tricks/Break Seniors Studio||4.30 PM - 5.15 PM|
|Street mixed Levels from age 8yrs||5.15 PM - 6.15 PM|
|Contemporary/ Jazz- age 7-10yrs||4.00 PM - 5.00 PM|
|Contemporary Senior age 11-21yrs||5.00 PM - 6.00 PM|
|Jazz Senior age 11-21yrs||6:15 PM - 7:00 PM|
Friday - Dancescape Studios, Waltham Abbey
|Competition Training ( by Invite only)|
Saturday - Dancescape Studios, Waltham Abbey
|Mini Find ur Feet - Musical Theatre - Sing, Dance, Act Age 3-5yrs||9:30 AM - 10:30 AM|
|Main School - Find ur Feet Theatre School - Sing, Dance, Act- Age 6-18yrs||10:15 AM - 1:15 PM|
Sunday - Dancescape Studios, Waltham Abbey
Tuesday - St Barnabas Church Hall, Woodford
|Class 1 age 3.5yrs - 7yrs||4:00 PM - 4:45 PM|
|Class 2 age 8-10yrs||4:45 PM - 5:45 PM|
|Class 3 age 11-13yrs||5:30 PM - 6:30 PM|
|Class 4 age 13yrs+||6:30 PM - 7:30 PM|
|Senior Comp Team||7:30 PM - 8:15 PM|
**Age is just a guide, standard/ ability determines which class**
Each class ranges between £6-£7
We offer a FREE TRIAL in each class and then pay as you go for the following 2 weeks as part of your trial period before committing to half term payments to secure space and maintain a good standard.
Some classes have waiting lists so please book first.
Our Main Theatre School Find ur Feet is £17 or £16 per week if attending multiple classes. After your initial FREE TRIAL, we charge weekly for the first month before committing to monthly payments.
If you are interested in joining one of our classes, please download and fill out the form, then bring it along with you.
There’s always time for dancing! dance first, think later!
- Do you want to be one of the next generation of stars? Then take to the floor and show us what you’ve got!
- A world away from TV’s, computers, and mobile phone screens, we teach all forms of dance styles, firing up your enthusiasm and imagination.
- We offer exciting and challenging courses to simply have loads of fun being active, in a friendly supportive training ground for budding performers.
- Keep a look out for our popular workshops during holiday times and weekends. Workshops can range from a day to a week. Check out some of our past Frozen, Halloween, Super Hero, Tumbling Master Class days. Always a massive hit with every age!
- A week-long course cumulates in eight choreographed dance routines which are showcased on the final day to friends and family.
- Ages from 4-19 years, at all levels of ability, are welcome. Engaging children in an empowering and creative experience.
- Each age group is expertly catered for and each group’s dance sections are developed into a lively routine. With the benefit of week-long daily dance training, pupils accelerate their learning of both individual steps and their combinations. Often, the group choreographies created in the holiday lessons are developed and polished to become winning Competition Troupe performances.
- Now in our 20th year of running workshops throughout the year during the school holidays. Our courses have become more and more popular and demand is very high. Places may be reserved in advance, on a first-come-first-served basis. Don’t forget to book to avoid disappointment.
To enquire via email about up-coming workshops, availability and fees...